Ferguson police are being sued for $40mil, +++ some of the officers are facing individual lawsuits for rights infringement. fucking break those cops.
Ferguson Mayor James Knowles is making no friends at tonight’s Town Hall. Part 2
A Ferguson town hall, held in the Wellspring Church, Thursday night, August 28th. Part 1.
Police brutality in Ferguson costs taxpayers millions.
- Mike Brown’s mom laid flowers where he was shot and police let a dog pee on the memorial site
- “Stand Up Against Racism" demonstration outside US Embassy in London
- Police claim to have no records of arrests of journalists
- Illinois school bans discussions of Mike Brown’s death
- Gov. Nixon introduces new Public Safety Director
- Push for police to wear body cameras continues
- Jon Stewart on Ferguson
What fucks me up about the Darren Wilson fundraiser is that he hasn’t been charged with a crime. He doesn’t have to hire a lawyer. He’s on paid leave, so he’s not losing wages. This is not covering his expenses, because he doesn’t have any additional expenses. This is a reward. He’s getting a $250,000 reward for murdering an unarmed black kid.
HE HAD TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL. MIKE REACHED FOR HIS GUN. HIS FRIEND THAT WAS WITH HIM EVEN ADMITTED THAT HE LIED ABOUT THE COP JUST RANDOMLY SHOOTING HIM AND CONFIRMED THAT THEY ROBBED THE STORE. SELF DEFESE.
None of this is true. This is how good the Ferguson PD’s smear campaign has been. Not one sentence here is accurate. Let’s break this down:
- "HE HAD TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL." Michael Brown’s autopsy showed no sign of struggle.The picture of the CT scan that’s being passed around to show that Wilson had an orbital blowout fracture is actually from 2008 from the University of Iowa, and a right-wing pundit photoshopped out the date and hospital info.
- "MIKE REACHED FOR HIS GUN." Officer Wilson’s story is that the first shot that went off was an accidental discharge while they were fighting over the gun. However. there was no gunpowder residue on Mike Brown, meaning that he was absolutely not holding the gun when it went off and furthermore that he was not even that close. He was fired on from a distance.
- "HIS FRIEND THAT WAS WITH HIM EVEN ADMITTED THAT HE LIED ABOUT THE COP JUST RANDOMLY SHOOTING HIM AND CONFIRMED THAT THEY ROBBED THE STORE." This is actually a compound lie, which is kind of impressive. His friend, Dorian Johnson, did not say that. His lawyer said they were together in the convenience store, the police said there was a robbery, and the media put those two statements next to each other to imply a statement was made that never was. Johnson isn’t being charged with anything because the Ferguson PD “determined he committed no crime." The Ferguson PD also admitted Officer Wilson didn’t know about the scuffle at the convenience store before he stopped Brown and Johnson. You may be wondering why I say scuffle instead of robbery. That’s because there wasn’t one: the owners of the store didn’t call the police and video shows Brown paying for the cigarillos! The clerk confronted Brown about reaching across the counter instead of waiting for him to hand over the cigarillos, he put his hand on Brown, and Brown pushed him. Yes, he pushed him too hard, but the clerk apparently didn’t care enough to call the police. The police were called by another customer in the store, who apparently didn’t know what was actually happening.
- "SELF DEFESE." The autopsy shows that he was shot on the inside of his arm, meaning his hands were up, and the top of his head, meaning that, since Brown was 6’4”, either he was on his knees or the officer was 8’ tall. The officer was not 8’ tall.
The evidence clearly shows that Officer Wilson, who had no idea of the not-actually-a-robbery, executed the unarmed Mike Brown while he was on his knees with his hands in the air. Just like all of the eyewitnesses said (except for “Josie,” who turned out not to be real).
But the Ferguson PD’s already tainted public opinion. They’ve spread so many lies so effectively that no amount of evidence will bring justice. Your ignorance here is proof of just how effective it’s been.
Protests in the St. Louis suburb have continued since Saturday (August 9th). Here’s what we know about the events of the past few days.
And in the nature of keeping everyone in the loop, please reblog this link if you’re going to spread word about it. It’s just a list, impartial, a great way to know everything from start to current events.
It’s a tense night in Ferguson, but luckily no outbreak of violence.
This is still going on. Do not forget
Darren Wilson supporters are the literal worst.
HOLY. SHIT. I mean wow.
Fuck cops. Fuck that murderer. Fuck his supporters. Fuck white people.
10 Photos from Ferguson that won’t make it to the mainstream media.
A community in unity.These photos are via Twitter from a Journalist named Ryan Schuessler (@RyanSchuessler1) who unlike some journalists/reporters, chooses to focus on the activities truly going on right now. He’s not focusing on how much of a “hell-hole” some of them are reporting it to supposedly be. But a community of people who are just seeking Justice For Michael Brown. If you can look at these photos and still buy into the mainsteam media’s game, or feel sorry for the police here in the slightest bit - you’re not paying attention.
The anger and actions of the people in Ferguson are justified. They’re citizens who are outraged by the corruption of the justice system and by the fact these police forces are allowed to gas them and shoot into crowds of innocent civilians, whenever they’re rallying in a peaceful protest that the media refuses to expose. They’ll try to turn it around on these people as often as possible.
For those of us who are, and have been paying attention to what’s going on - to the people of Ferguson, hat’s off to you for standing up. Know there are people who know the truth and aren’t listening to what news sources like CNN, FoxNews and NBC are distorting the information into.
DO NOT FALL INTO THE ILLUSIONS AND DISTORTIONS OF THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA ABOUT THE EVENTS IN FERGUSON. DO NOT FALL PREY TO THEIR GAME.
THESE PEOPLE ARE STANDING AGAINST A CORRUPT POLICE FORCE THAT GOT CAUGHT UP IN THEIR OWN LIES. DO NOT JUST FALL INTO THE STORIES OF TEAR GAS, RUBBER BULLETS, RIOTS, and LOOTERS. THERE ARE EVENTS GOING ON FROM PEACEFUL PROTESTERS WHO ARE STANDING FOR JUSTICE.
@RyanSchuessler1 - Twitter